TWB-4G Wi-Fi & 4G Bridge
TWB-4G, a complete Wi-Fi & 4G data communication system, for 12 & 24v DC or AC power with Wi-Fi & 4G antenna sockets for external antenna connection, internal dual WAN antennas for a built-in on-board local access point and one fixed PC Ethernet socket
The TWB-4G is designed for fixed permanent installation on canal boats, caravans, motor homes, dewlings, offices, mobile site offices in fact anywhere where a fast land line is not readily available. A separate local access point provides wireless connection of mobile devices (laptops, iPhones, iPads, etc...) and a fixed PC.
WEATHERPROOF PLUGS & SOCKETS
FRONT PANEL SIM PORT
SINGLE CABLE CONNECTION
DUAL FREQUENCY (2/5GHz) ACCESS POINT
CONNECTS MULTIPLE MOBILE DEVICES
ETHERNET PERMANENT PC CABLE PORT
SIMPLE BROWSER UTILITY
4G & Wi-Fi NETWORK SCANNER
FULL SECURITY OPTIONS
AC or DC POWER OPTIONS
The TWB-4G Long Range Wi-Fi & 4G Communication System features:
• Antenna sockets for external connection of Wi-Fi and 4G antennas
• An integrated powerful transceiver with excellent sensitivity
• Weatherproof local access point for connection of multiple mobile devices
• Easy to use software interface browser for Wi-Fi base station scanning, selection, configuration & 4G mode selection & configuration.
The TWB-4G Wi-Fi & 4G System is protected by a robust weatherproof UV stabilized case for internal or external mounting with two external antenna sockets for connection of Wi-Fi & 4G antennas. The TWB-4G unit features two integrated internal access point antennas operating at 5GHz 802.11 a/n/ac and 2GHz 802.11 b/g/n providing on-board access for wireless connection of multiple legacy and a/n/ac mode mobile wireless devices. TWB-4G also has an Ethernet weatherproof port available for direct cable connection to a fixed on-board computer with a supplied cable and weatherproof plug. The TWB-4G provides an on-board Internet service for fixed and wireless connection of multiple on-board computers. The TWB-4G has several advantages over other systems:
• More Transmit Power. Because the TWB-4G incorporates a powerful 1000mW transmitter, its has far more range than most other solutions.
• Flexible Mounting.
The TWB-4G & TWB-AP units can be mounted in any convenient location either outside or inside with permanent above deck mounted high-gain antennas for high speed Wi-Fi base station & 4G data comunication. Using its built-in Power-Over-Ethernet technology, a single network cable is the only connection required to the TWB-4G and TWB-4G units.
• Advanced Networking Features. Unlike most Wi-Fi & 4G adapters the TWB-4G is a stand-alone device on the network which includes its own internal DHCP server and Site Survey utility for scanning & selecting Wi-Fi base stations & 4G transmitters. Built-in encryption algorithms include WEP, WPA, WPA-TKIP, WPA-AES, WPA2, WPA2-TKIP & WPA2-AES.
• High-Speed Wi-Fi Data Transfer. Compatible with both 802.11b and 802.11g access points, so it will work almost anywhere a base station is available and will deliver throughput of up to 54 megabits per second. In 4G mode the TWB-4G is capable of higher data speed and distance.
• Easily accessible front panel SIM card socket allows finger-tip SIM card insertion and ejection. Makes switching 4G networks easy with a simple 4G card swap.
• Automatic reversion to 4G when Wi-Fi is not available, locking to the best signal available for uninterupted high-speed communications. The TWB-4G may also be manually switched simply using the software utility browser between Wi-Fi and 4G modes when required.
Supply includes a quick start guide, also see TWB-4G Components and Accessories for other system components.
£ ex VAT
HOTLINE(UK) : 0871 818 2370